- 9:30 Cometogether, welcome
- 10:00 More than expected
a) Anna Klatt: Social Media and Integrated Mediation.
What the members can use to bring themselves and mediation to the front. Report on the setup and use of our social media appearances.
b) Arthur Trossen: The club website, a scarcely used resource. Brief introduction with instructions for use.
- 11:00 The healthy mediand
Monika Zielinski-Bülte: Because of the great interest in the subject of health and mediation at the congress in May, the topic should be examined more intensively. Monika Zielinski-Bülte will use lectures and a workshop to bring to the fore the recognition, the limits and the work with illnesses in the mediation, which also includes the addictive behavior.
- 12:30 lunch break
- 13:30 Continuation of the topic “The Healthy Mediand”
- End about 15:00
The general meeting begins immediately after the advanced training on 3.11. at 15 o’clock. All members are invited to participate. The following TOPs are planned:
- Annual Report of the (new) Management Board
- Regional groups (Christian Lauterkorn, Regional Group Coordinator)
- Divisions (Jan Oberdieck, Department Coordinator)
- International Cooperation (Saholy Nanahary-Robertson, International Coodinator)
- cash report
- Relief of the Management Board
- Questions about education. Discussion of the new standards of associations, issues of accreditation and certification of mediators in our association, introduction of professional mediator, new training concept of integrated mediation to 3-star mediator.
- Considerations to assist members in working as a mediator, mediation offer, and case acquisition.
Should the number of members partzipating at 3 pm not be suffisant for voting, we hereby invite to the next date possible, which is the 3.11.2019 15:30 pm. Then the voting ability is independent of the number of members present. Please also take into account the possibility to equip present members with a power of attorney.
We meet again in the Spenerhaus in Frankfurt.
60311 Frankfurt on the Main
Hotel and accommodation
The Spenerhaus also provides cheap hotel rooms. However, the quota is limited. It is therefore recommended to reserve a room there as quickly as possible. Further hotel recommendations can be found in the hotel directory
costs and tuition
The event is free for members. Non-members pay 100, – €. Expenses, such as travel and accommodation costs or the consumption costs on the convivial eve, are borne by each participant.
Registration is required so that we can optimally prepare the event and keep the costs dependent on the planned number of participants low. It was again requested to submit the application by 21 October, if possible.
For questions and suggestions, please contact us.
on behalf of the Board of Integrated Mediation